Accounting Clerk, Niagara Falls State Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching
for an Accounting Clerk to join our team at Niagara Falls State
Park in Niagara Falls, New York. As an Accounting Clerk, you will
complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing,
verifying, and reconciling invoices. You will also assist
Accounting Manager with preparing the weekly and monthly operating
results.Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in
the future if required by federal, state, or local law. Accounting
Clerks start at $17.00 per hour!Responsibilities Accounts Payable
- Performs AP invoice function in Birchstreet (procurement
- Prepares batches of invoices for daily entry
- Codes invoicing in APTrac (payables system)
- Works directly with vendors on discrepancies (disputes,
overpayments, missing invoice, etc.)
- Coordinates with GBS team on payables issues as they ariseCash
- Ensures cash recycler machines are operating smoothly and
assists with issues as they arise
- Reconciles all cashier drops on a per shift basis and reports
on any discrepancies
- Performs manual deposit for any funds not accepted by cash
recycler machines (wet bills, Canadian, dollar coins, etc.)
- Performs monthly safe auditOther -
- Work with management team on loss prevention strategy.
- Identify gaps in proper cash handling procedures and report
findings to leadership.
- Ensure accurate accounting of all transactions, collections,
and disbursements during work shift
- Maintains accurate financial records and support on-site
- Also provides administrative support to ensure effective and
efficient office operations. Assists with other operational duties
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Processes an extremely high level of integrity.
- Prior experience handling large sums of money with extreme
- Has a detective mentality when investigating cash
- Excellent accounting and general math skills.
- Must be able to list 30 lbs, as necessaryWho We Are Niagara
Falls State Park is a pristine oasis of three massive waterfalls,
exciting attractions and 400 acres of protected wildlife. We offer
a free meal to all associates who work over 6 hours.At Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Niagara Falls , Accounting Clerk, Niagara Falls State Park, Accounting, Auditing , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!