Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: March 12, 2020
Our office in Niagara Falls, NY is looking for an Administrative
Assistant to provide support to our technical office staff
ultimately helping to improve project efficiency.
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assist with redlining, editing and formatting all outgoing GHD
documents including memos, letters, reports and proposals
- Handling correspondence as directed including, but not limited
to, proofreading, copying, scanning, emailing, document editing,
report preparation and distribution
- Responsible for collating, binding and final production of
reports and proposals
- Maintaining all electronic and paper filing systems as per ISO
- Occasional front desk coverage
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 5-10 years of administrative support experience in a
professional office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel,
- Working knowledge of Adobe PDF Writer
- Professional attitude and positive work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize
projects and tasks to meet short deadlines
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters of
correspondence, telephone messages and personal conversations
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible
working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a
professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core
values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career
options including professional development via our GHD Business
School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is
inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes
from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and
means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their
roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we
serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination
and values that match our own?
As one of the world's leading professional services companies, GHD
delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our
communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this,
we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their
respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals
operating in the markets of water, energy and resources,
environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to
extend your skills and gain global experience.
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit
your resume and cover letter via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual
achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD
is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without
regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
Keywords: GHD, Niagara Falls , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!