Senior Chemical Process Engineer
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About KerryA career with Kerry Applied Health & Nutrition offers
you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food
and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow
as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future,
a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.Where
You'll WorkNiagara Falls, NY location produces organic salts,
including propionates and acetates, serving Pharmaceutical, Food,
Feed and Technical Industries. With this long-standing and fully
automated manufacturing site, Kerry offers world class quality
products to a global market. Our products fill vital needs in a
broad range of applications that are essential to everyday life
including food preservation, antibiotic formulation, dialysis
treatment, energy production and more.400 47th St., Niagara Falls,
NY 14304What You'll DoProcess design, technical support, regulatory
compliance support, project management, procurement, and secondary
support of operations management.
- Technical development and analysis of chemical process
operations and alternatives to fulfill strategic initiatives.
- Economic analysis of alternative chemistries and process
- Technical support of daily operations and developments
- Process and project engineering activities.
- Budgeting and control of capital project expenditures.
- Maintaining engineering department records and control of
technical information/files regarding process development and
- Maintain familiarity with plant operations to provide
management support and oversight on an as needed basis
- Maintain familiarity and promote compliance of corporate
- Supervisory administration and direction of assigned personnel
- Technical support and guidance of junior engineers.
- Professional development of personal skills.
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- All other duties as assigned Skills & Qualifications
- Education: B.S. in Chemical/Engineering, or equivalent
- Required Knowledge : Process development methodologies, PFD and
P&ID development, basics of control philosophies
- Experience Needed : Previous process engineering assignments in
organic chemical synthesis
- Skills and Abilities: Problem formulation, experimental design,
Estimation, develop solution alternatives
- Communication: Ability to effectively listen and talk with all
levels of an organizational structure including internal and
external suppliers and customers
- Reasoning Ability: Good analytical and decision-making
- Mathematics Ability: Able to understand and apply higher level
- Language Ability: Effective written and oral communication
- Working Conditions: Industrial chemical plant setting Kerry is
an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here . Additional information can also be here .
Keywords: Kerry, Niagara Falls , Senior Chemical Process Engineer, Engineering , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!