Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 21, 2023
About Linde:Linde is a leading global industrial gases and
engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets including
aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy,
healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial
gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen
for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions.For more information about the company and its products
and services, please visit www.linde.com.Job Overview:We are
currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to be based at our Niagara
Falls, NY, Memphis, TN, or Deer Park, TX. location and will have a
Regional support responsibility. This position will report to the
Region Reliability Center Manager at the same location. The
maintenance engineer works with the Regional Reliability team and
other corporate/regional/plant personnel to achieve tactical
reliability goals. The overall objective of the Maintenance
Engineer is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of production
facilities at the lowest life cycle cost. The Maintenance Engineer
will be responsible for the identification, development, and
implementation of innovative solutions to electrical system/asset
issues for multiple facilities. This person will be expected to
work independently and make technical decisions and
- Primary technical resource for maintenance of all
low/medium/high voltage electrical equipment such as switchgear,
transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Monitor Preventive/Predictive maintenance program and ensure
timely resolution of all identified issues.
- Identify and resolve chronic electrical asset concerns (bad
- Develop and execute small (
- Assist in resolution planning for long-term electrical asset
concerns (reliability threats).
- Assess equipment performance data and ensure optimal and
- Assist in Corrective-maintenance, Preventive-maintenance and/or
Project cost estimation.
- Assist in turnaround planning and execution.
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for major
- Drive resolution of highest impact issues with a strong sense
of urgency and integrity.This position requires a combination of
office work and field work. This position typically requires
approximately 30% travel domestically. Accessibility during
off-hours (laptop and cell phone) is occasionally
required.Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years of
experience in maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial
manufacturing environment OR
- Non-degreed with minimum of 15 years of experience in
maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing
- Candidate must have experience with Electrical industrial
maintenance as a field service engineer/representative/technician,
electrician, power distribution technician, and project
- Proven experience in installation and troubleshooting of
electrical equipment such as low/medium/high voltage switchgear,
transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Proven knowledge of Preventive and Predictive maintenance
methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication, team interaction and presentation
- Proven ability to work independently as well as
lead/participate on cross functional teams.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who effectively manages
multiple tasks and achieves results with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in computers and standard software packages
(MS Office, E-Mail etc.).Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering.
- Proven understanding of regulatory and industrial standards and
- Proven understanding of control and instrumentation systems in
an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in CMMS systems such as Infor EAM.
- Proven experience in engineering documentation software
(AutoCad, Visio etc).
- Proven knowledge of reliability methodologies and strategies
such as RCM, TPM, Spare Parts Management, Planning & Scheduling and
CMMS optimization.At Linde, we strive to create a work environment
that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and
ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our
differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to
remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing
pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.We offer a
comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays
and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k)
(with matching), and pension benefits.Linde thanks all applicants
in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who
are being considered for an interview will be contacted.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.Pay Rate: $86,625.00 -
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Niagara Falls , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!