Company: Job Juncture
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: October 1, 2019
Niagara Falls, NY
$90-120K + bonus
Our manufacturing client is actively recruiting for a Reliability
Engineer in the Niagara Falls, NY area. This Engineer will champion
a strong reliability program while implementing improvements using
industry best practices and appropriate reliability engineering
tools and methods.
- Sort through, verify relevance and accuracy and label equipment
documentation for upload into digital database.
- Administer and lead strategic programs/projects to improve
mechanical equipment reliability, mechanical integrity and
- Support maintenance personnel during equipment overhauls and
- Promote engineering solutions for chronic and sporadic
equipment reliability problems and work with technical, production
and maintenance to implement solutions.
- Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific
training are documented and accessible.
- Contribute technical assistance to develop and implement
Mechanical Integrity/QA, reliability, PSM and PPM programs for
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering required.
- 5+ years of Reliability experience in a manufacturing
- Experience with piping and pressure vessel systems.
- Understanding of PSM methodologies.
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
Reliability Engineer, Reliability and Equipment Engineer,
Mechanical Engineering, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive
Maintenance, Total Effectiveness Equipment Performance, Overall
Equipment Effectiveness, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Process
Safety Management, OEE, PSM, TEEP, ITPM, FMEA, MIQA, S21A, RBI,
quality, food manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, OSHA, SAP,
Meridium, maintenance, RCM, RAGAGEPS, Six Sigma, Instrumentation,
process control, piping, pressure vessels, mechanical design,
machine design, PPM, rotating equipment, ISO electrical
engineering, Infrared Thermography, Piping systems, Alignment,
Balancing, Lubrication, Steam Trap Maintenance, Oil Analysis,
Keywords: Job Juncture, Niagara Falls , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!