Ecotourism Manager, Niagara Falls State Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 12, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Ecotourism Manager at Niagara Falls State Park in Niagara Falls,
New York. As a Ecotourism Manager, you will be responsible for
creating and launching tours for the park and oversight of the
rentals, which include bikes, scooters, wheelchairs and strollers.
This individual will also be responsible for managing the
environmental programs at the park. Additional responsibilities
will include daily operations, management, and safety of our guests
and associates who interact with our tour & rental business.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. Click here to learn more.
Some location may implement a vaccination requirement in the future
if required by federal, state, local law.Responsibilities
- Responsible to build our new walking tour business that will
also include rentals of bikes, scooters, strollers, and wheelchairs
for our guest at the park.
- Hire, train, coach, and develop all Tour associates.
- Responsible to be the environmental point person for Niagara
Falls State Park and implementing our annual GreenPath
- Maintain proper documentation on all aspects of the facility,
including equipment, materials, inspections, safety, training, and
- Schedule, monitor, and supervise all participants who purchase
a walking tour or rent equipment from us each day.
- Manage and coordinate all training for tour groups, including
periodic detailed equipment inspections.
- Oversee the rental equipment inventory, including ordering and
pricing of products.
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience.
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous retail experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word and
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to lead, problem solve, and operate in a fast-paced
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.Physical Requirements
- Must be able to hike, walk, and drive in park vehicles.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.Who We
AreDelaware North has been providing food and beverage, as well as
retail at Niagara Falls State Park since 1995. Our operations
include the Top of the Falls restaurant, which offers diners a
spectacular view of the natural wonder.At Delaware North, you'll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Niagara Falls , Ecotourism Manager, Niagara Falls State Park, Executive , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!