Director of Nursing - Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Company: Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 21, 2022
This job is located in Wheatfield.Join Our Team: Are you looking
to take the next step in your career? Overview:Are you a Registered
Nurse (RN) looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is in growth mode and
currently seeking a Director of Nursing (DON) to lead our team! Our
team just keeps getting bigger, the only thing that is missing is
The Director of Nursing assists with ensuring the health and
well-being of our residents by being responsible for the overall
staffing, staff training and development, and management of
personnel in the Nursing Department. The Director of Nursing also
is responsible for the overall quality of care assessment,
planning, documentation and provision of services to residents.
Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is one of our beautiful
Assisted Living Facilities located in Western New York. Elderwood
Assisted Living at Wheatfield is licensed under New York State's
Assisted Living Program to provide specialized care for residents
who medically qualify.Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with
Company Match, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team,
Friendly and supportive staff, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Truly make
a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care
- Responsible for all staff management, training, scheduling, and
- Responsible for Resident Care Services and the overall
direction and supervision of all direct care carried out by
resident care staff.
- Evaluate resident on admission, obtain medical history, check
physician orders, transfer and pre-admission information. Review
resident's medical and social history. Conduct re-admission
assessments for residents in area hospitals when necessary.
- Serve as spokesperson for the Nursing Department for matters
relating to the Department of Health.
- Prepare and manage facility budget.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and design.
- Oversee operations of the Nursing department.Qualifications:
- Credentials of Registered Professional Nurse with a current
state license required.
- Clinical experience in Assisted Living preferred.
- At least two years of supervisory nursing experience
- UAS-PRI certification preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal AH, EHP, ALR, ALP, EALR and
SNARL regulations preferred.
- Proficiency in various computer programs, applications,
electronic communications, and electronic medical records.
- Ability to participate in facility on call program, which may
include working at facility during off hours.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination.
Keywords: Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield, Niagara Falls , Director of Nursing - Assisted Living at Wheatfield, Executive , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!