MANAGER - OPERATIONS
Company: Hard Rock International
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 19, 2022
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and
12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most
globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the companys two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit www.hardrock.com.The Operations Manager is responsible for
departmental P & L expense lines as designated by the General
Manager. The Operations Manager also supports cafe senior
leadership in upholding all brand standards and core values, while
meeting or exceeding Hard Rock business objectives.
- Demonstrate financial comprehension of the cafes budget and
- Serve as a mentor and coach to develop hourly staff members
into Hard Rock brand ambassadors and industry leading customer
- Manage labor schedules in line with the cafes budget and
- Successfully run a department and/or cost center.
- Partner across all departments in an effort to support the team
in consistent execution of all systems and processes to deliver all
products and services to Hard Rocks brand standards.
- Support senior management in building a highly functional
hourly team who share a common vision and values surrounding the
overall success of the Cafe.
- Execute established brand standards within the Rock Shop as
well as think outside the box to harness potential opportunities to
grow retail sales through both staff and guest interaction.
- Foster an environment of customer service in which all team
members put the guest first in every situation.
- Execute established standards for overall guest satisfaction
that meet or exceed brand standards as determined by an objective
- Remain an objective observer of the standards of service to
ensure guest expectations of the Brand & Cafe are upheld.
- Ability to engage with guests in regards to music both current
- Support senior management in attracting and retaining the most
exceptionally talented people available in the market and place
them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for
- Clearly define goals and expectations for team members using
performance review tools and hold your team accountable for
- Support staff development and advancement along well-defined
- Serve as a Learning Coach developing, implementing, and
executing learning & developmental programs for all individuals
under his/her stewardship to drive continuous improvement and
- Possess a self-motivated approach to their own personal and
professionalThis job description reflects the positions essential
functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be
assigned.EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in an Operations Managerial role with high volume
exposure in a casual- themed, full- service restaurant.SKILLS
- Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to their
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of business acumen and common sense.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to
diagnose and implement solutions.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills,
excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either
written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in
one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients,
partners and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
time. Closing:Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity
employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL SERVE ALL, and strive to
foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard
Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable
accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee
with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue
hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable
accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the
application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please
contact a member of our Human Resources team.Disclaimer While this
is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).Requisition Number:
2022-22959 External Company Name: Hard Rock Cafe International
(USA), Inc. Street: 333 PROSPECT ST
Keywords: Hard Rock International, Niagara Falls , MANAGER - OPERATIONS, Executive , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!