Company: Mighty Taco
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Manager is responsible for assisting the General Managers in
achieving the quantitative and qualitative results of their units;
while ensuring compliance with all Company Policies &
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- To supervise and direct all Shift Managers and Team Members to
achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Customer Service is Priority
- The Manager is empowered to take all necessary action to
resolve customer complaints to achieve satisfaction.
- The Manager is required to expeditiously reply to all customer
complaints whether received via the Company's web site, in person,
or via the telephone.
- To ensure the safety of all Team Members and Customers by
abiding by all safety and sanitation protocol.
- To achieve Company standards in the areas of:
o Food & Beverage Cost Control
o Cash Control
o Labor Control
- To achieve Company standards, via recruiting, scheduling,
training, evaluating, and where and when necessary, disciplining
Team Members in accordance with Company protocol, including but not
- To write weekly work schedules that comply with Company
policies and all Labor Laws.
- To manage labor hours consumed in relation to business levels
to achieve Company standards, sending Team Members home prior to
the end of their scheduled shift if/as business levels
- To promote good employee relations and Team Member morale.
- To expeditiously and fairly resolve any Team Member
- To ensure all required actions as stipulated on the Company's
"Opening Checklist" and "Closing Checklist" are completed and
attested to inclusive of Cleaning Chart duties.
- To actively, constantly, and consistently manage all actions of
all Team Members ensuring their compliance with Company standards
and expectations, and governmental regulations.
- To Manage by Priority
1. Customer Service
2. Cleanliness in Customer Areas
3. Cleanliness in visible Customer Areas
4. Restock & Prep
5. Miscellaneous Cleaning
- Constant monitoring of sanitation requirements, cashier
protocol, portioning, grill and wrapping procedures as well as
waste, theft, and/or excessive use of supplies.
- Performs Required Hourly Temperature & Quality Checks
o To immediately take corrective action if any of the above
- To ensure Cash Management protocols are maintained, including
but not limited to:
o To maintain routine cash drops throughout all shifts
o To deposit shift receipts per policy.
o To ensure sufficient change is always available.
o To ensure cashiers count their drawers at the beginning of each
o To ensure cashiers are preset when drawers are counted at shifts
o To maintain accurate Cash Variance documentation.
o To maintain a locked safe and change bank, ensuring keys are
always on your person,
- To proactively manage required staffing levels.
- To recruit, and/or, develop internally, and train store
supervisory personnel ensuring all management positions are
- To ensure compliance with Company standards (e.g. Overtime) and
governmental regulations (Minors, Meal Breaks, etc.).
- To keep Team Member attendance records up to date.
- To replace Team Members who were scheduled to work shifts who
call in ill, or self-terminated.
- To maintain adequate stock levels of product and supplies to
ensure no stock outs occur.
o Generates purchase orders as required.
o Ensures required Daily and Inventory Counts are accurately
o Completes a Weekly Inventory count a minimum of once per fiscal
o Generates and records Receipts and Stock Transfers
- The Manager is not authorized to contract services from any
solicitor or existing vendor.
- To maintain all Company reporting requirements, including but
not limited to:
o Cost Variance reporting
o Payroll Worksheet
o Hourly Readings Report
o Team Member and Customer Incident Reporting
o Suspected Illness Reporting
o Camera Reviews
- To clearly and professionally communicate all pertinent
information to all Team Members.
- To communicate clearly and consistently with the General
Manager and District Manager, including in regards to:
o Customer complaints;
o Food safety or quality concerns;
o Team member performance and conduct;
o Actual or potential violations of Company standards; and
o Other matters concerning Company operations.
- To ensure that all property and equipment is functioning as it
is designed to.
o To communicate Maintenance Service Requests via Company
o To open Service Calls for any Point of Sale System Hardware or
- To attend periodic training sessions and other Company
meetings. (I.e. Serv-Safe training, Sensitivity training,
- To abide by the Operations Manual
- 1 Years as Manager in a QSR or Casual Dining Environment or 1
Year as a Mighty Taco Shift Supervisor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Serv Safe Certification (Preferred)
- Time Management, Organizational Skills, Leadership,
- 40 hour minimum work week. Must be able to work a variety of
shifts, including late nights and weekends.
- Must have a willingness to work at any Mighty Taco
- Reliable Telephone & Transportation
- Must Pass the Mighty Taco Management Test
On August 31, 1973, four guys opened the proverbial taco stand. But
they didn't blow it.
Today, Mighty Taco proudly operates 19 restaurants in the Western
New York area. After four decades of continuous operations, Mighty
Taco means fast, delicious, Buf-Mex food you can't get anywhere
If you've eaten at Mighty, you're probably a
member-in-good-standing of Mighty Nation. And if you haven't, well,
what are you waiting for?
Keywords: Mighty Taco, Niagara Falls , Manager, Executive , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!