Assistant Manager (Full-Time), J.Crew Factory, Niagara Falls
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company: JCrew Location: Niagara Falls, NY, US, 14304 Date: Aug
21, 2022 Assistant Manager (Full-Time), J.Crew Factory, Niagara
Falls Our Story Were J.Crew Factory, and we believe shopping should
be fun. Our brand is built on creating timeless styles that last
season after seasonwhile still making sure to stay in front of
whats next. We also believe in looking like a million bucks, not
spending it, which is why we go the extra mile to source the best
fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a
responsibility to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly
fabrics and to support our factory workers, without compromise. We
aim to cultivate high-quality employees so together, as a team, we
can mirror our brand values: creativity, inclusion and
collaboration. If this sounds like you, we want to talk. At J.Crew
Factory, there are no strangers, only friends you havent met
yet.Job SummaryAs an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of the
leadership team. Youre responsible for supporting a profitable
business--focusing on creating genuine connections that foster
customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community
engagement. Youre responsible for providing in-the-moment feedback
and coaching so each team member can contribute at their highest
potential. Youll partner with your leadership team to make
adjustments when needed to drive the business forward, while
seamlessly stepping in on tasks when needed.Job
- Be the role model for creating personalized connections with
customers that drive loyalty and excitement for the brand.
- Observe Stylist performance on the selling floor and assist if
necessary to make a connection or sale.
- Lead fit sessions that enhance product knowledge and fuel a
- Help Stylists make the most of each customer interaction by
sharing specific actions to improve outcomes.
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and
exceed customer expectations.
- Own the selling floor and ensure that the right people are in
the right place at the right time.
- Be ready to step in for another manager as needed.
- Plan and execute local events that tie to the community and
fuel incremental traffic and sales.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.(About you) Youll
be great in the role if you
- Love our brand, customers and teams.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and are plugged in to whats
happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Are energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team
behind new strategies and projects.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data
and looking beyond the obvious.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and
- Have 2 or more years of experience with similar scope,
specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with
industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry
and move at least 40 pounds - 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to
customers.Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back: volunteer program, disaster relief funds,
charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal
plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away: paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions**Note:
availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work
location & employment type and may have certain eligibility
requirements.We are committed to affirmatively providing equal
opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: J.Crew, Niagara Falls , Assistant Manager (Full-Time), J.Crew Factory, Niagara Falls, Executive , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!