Company: Aspen Dental
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 12, 2021
WellNow Urgent Care is here to help our patients get well.
Founded in 2011 with just 12 locations, we have quickly grown to
92+ locations across New York, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. Our
growth-focused model positions us as one of the fastest-growing
providers of quality urgent, virtual, and occupational care. Come
join our team today!--THIS IS A FULL TIME MEDICAL SCRIBE
- Accompanies the provider to the bedside
- Accurately and thoroughly documents the patient medical
history, physical exam, and procedures
- Completes transcription as requested
- Performs tasks to improve provider efficiency during the course
of a shift
- Assists with registering patients and cleaning rooms as
- Maintains confidentiality with all patient information
according to HIPAA laws.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and general medical
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills.
- Ability to apply written instructions and standardize work
- Basic computer skills, including the use of Electronic Medical
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
- Strong communication skills, including grammatical, spelling
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to work effectively under
conditions requiring accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Capable of working well on a team.
- Friendly and customer service oriented.Education:
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Niagara Falls , MEDICAL SCRIBE, Healthcare , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!