Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Company: Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is in growth mode and
currently looking for a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician!
- Call sharing with four other OB/GYNs - (1:4)
- Modern LDRP suites offering all spacious private rooms
- C-Section OR suite on Labor and Delivery Unit with dedicated
- Newly remodeled obstetrics clinic at the medical center
- Strong referral base - of community-based primary care
physicians - and hospital owned practices.
- Our new ER1 Emergency Department is the busiest in the Greater
Niagara region and is staffed by a team of physicians who are all
board certified in emergency medicine.
- Loan forgiveness assistance is available through the Doctors
Across New York program eligibility.
- Our beautifully decorated suites offer private homelike,
accommodations for labor, delivery and recovery all in one room.
Each private room has a shower, rocking chair, sleep chair,
bassinet and flat screen TV as well as advanced monitoring systems
for mom and baby.
- Rooming in with Mom is encouraged whenever possible to enhance
bonding and to give parents a chance to become comfortable caring
for their newborns.
- Registered nurses on our maternity floor are specially trained
to care for moms and babies before and after delivery and are
certified in neonatal resuscitation procedures.
- Our expanded nursery is fully equipped to provide care for both
well babies and babies who need extra medical attention.
- Our comprehensive lactation program includes breastfeeding
classes, individual breastfeeding assistance during your childbirth
stay and follow-up consultation after you return home. And, LaLeche
League breastfeeding support group meetings are held here
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Voluntary Insurance OptionsWHO WE ARE:Niagara Falls Memorial
Medical Center - is a - full-service - 171-bed regional medical
center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including
The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center,
Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services,
The OB/GYN Center, and UBMD Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. We also
offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.As one of the
Greater Niagara region's largest employers, we pride ourselves on
playing an active role as an economic engine and a catalyst for
community growth. Since 2003, Memorial has made $62 million in
capital improvements to its downtown Niagara Falls campus.The first
hospital in Niagara to be designated a stroke center by the New
York State Department of Health, we operate several satellite
facilities including the Summit Healthplex, Tuscarora Health
Center, primary care offices in Niagara Falls, Wheatfield, Town of
Niagara, North Tonawanda and Grand Island and the Schoellkopf
Health Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that specializes
in short-term rehabilitation and elder care. Like the medical
center itself, Schoellkopf features 100-percent private room
accommodations.Niagara Falls Memorial's Child Advocacy Center of
Niagara enjoys national accreditation. Our community health
advocacy efforts coupled with extensive and productive community
partnerships such as the Niagara Falls Memorial Health Home make us
one of Western New York's most consistently innovative providers of
community based health outreach.PandoLogic. Keywords: Obstetrician
and Gynecologist, Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14301
Keywords: Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Niagara Falls , Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician, Healthcare , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!