Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Company: Elderwood at Grand Island
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 14, 2022
This job is located in Grand Island.Join Our Team: Are you
looking to take the next step in your career? Overview:Are you
ready for a challenge and want to make a difference in the lives of
older adults? Elderwood at Grand Island is searching for a dynamic
Nursing Home Administrator who is passionate, dedicated, and
strives to improve the lives of our residents and employees every
day. If this sounds like you, come join our exceptional team in
Grand Island, NY!Competitive salary and benefits package including
relocation assistance, if necessary.Employee Perks!: 401K
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated
Facility, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance,
Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top
notch care Responsibilities:The Administrator is responsible for
the staffing and operations of a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Direct and oversee facility operational activities
- Possess understanding of organizational policies and procedures
including DOH regulations
- Promote and guide initiatives to improve facility operations to
meet goals and objectives
- Be able to multi task and manage multiple objectives
- Possess ability to lead others and inspire them to achieve
- Provide daily management and training of all staff, and the
management of services through consultants and other contract
- The provision of quality health care and daily living services
for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
- The provision of care and treatment of residents that promotes
respect for the individual and the protection of basic rights.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant environment for
residents, visitors, and volunteers and good working conditions for
- Ensuring resident census remains at capacity, controlling of
costs for financial stability, and the safe-keeping of resident
account and cash monies.
- The provision of payroll, billing and management information to
the central office, Elderwood Administrative Services LLC.
- Encourages staff involvement, customer focus, leadership
initiatives and sets standards for all staff.Elderwood expects all
current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If
hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Employees may request a medical exemption from
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in health or related
- Valid state Nursing Home license (LNHA)
- Minimum of three years' experience in management, preferably a
nursing home operation required.
- Agency reduction experience strongly preferred.
- Qualities of leadership, dependability, integrity, and
organizational ability necessary.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- An interest in the field of health care, particularly the needs
of the geriatric population necessary.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
required.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Grand Island, Niagara Falls , Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), Healthcare , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!