RN Trainer Bilingual Spanish
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview: Willcare is Currently Hiring a skilled home
care Bilingual Spanish and English Specking Registered Nurse to
train and mentor new aides in the Niagara Falls area!
Willcare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Coordinates and facilitates the training of new staff
- Teaches theory and skills according to regulatory
- Provides ongoing in-service education
- Conducts competency evaluations for all field personnel
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of all required
paperwork, per course, in-service, and/or competency
- Perform nursing procedures as required for medical
- Serve as a resource for both the education and enrichment of
trainees and employees.
- Follow, as assigned, the teaching schedule
- Participate with other instructors in the evaluation of
students in training programs
- Arrange for replenishment of classroom paperwork and
- Monitors records to ensure attendance
- Assists with on-site training and coaching of direct care staff
at all homes and day services
- Monitors orientation program progress and evaluates training
programs for effectiveness
- Maintains on-site library of training materials
- Communicates regularly with Executive Director and other agency
- Keeps informed of all federal, state, and local regulations
regarding staff training and communicates with Executive Director
regarding necessary revisions.Education & Experience:Education
- Must hold a current RN license in the state of practice.
- Current BLS certificationExperience Desired
- Two (2) years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
- One (1) year Home Health experience preferred
- One (1) year experience with training preferred.Skill
- Must have excellent interpersonal, telephone, documentation,
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be
Keywords: Willcare, Niagara Falls , RN Trainer Bilingual Spanish, Healthcare , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!