Dining Services Associate
Company: Elderwood at Wheatfield
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team
today! Overview: Dining Service Assistant (DSA) team members are
responsible for ensuring the health and well-being of our residents
by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal
service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This individual also
assists with providing a positive experience to the residents while
following all applicable regulations. Shift is 430pm to 8pm. You
will be working every other weekend as well. Employee Perks!:
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Consistent work and holiday
rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Discounted
employee meals, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team,
Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and
supportive staff, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly
Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for
prizes!, Uniform Provided Responsibilities: 1. Assists in the
preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to
department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident's diet order, texture/consistency
modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and
service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position
assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety
regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to
seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility
and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members
regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices,
computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood's Mission, Vision, and
13. Abides by Elderwood's businesses code of conduct, compliance
and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management
staff or Administrator. Qualifications:
Minimum of 16 years of age
Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable
Prior customer service experience
ServSafe certification or willingness to obtain
Physical stamina necessary for constant activity
HS diploma or equivalent preferred
Prior food service, hospitality, serving, or restaurant experience
desired Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Wheatfield, Niagara Falls , Dining Services Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!