H&M Retail Visual Merchandiser
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionRole responsibilities include, but are not
limited to:SellingYou set the garment presentation on the Sales
Floor & Windows according to the Commercial Handbook. Together with
the Department Manager you determine additional commercial
opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines.
You execute floor moves based on those joint discussions.Fashion
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend
informationDirect Customer Service
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service
according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer
service.Indirect Customer Service
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of
the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in
windows and in store.
- Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good
garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout,
fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time
and according to H&M standards.Drive Sales Targets
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and
sales with the Department Manager and then you execute changes
- Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales
targets.TeamYou support the store team to enhance the customer and
working experience in store through coaching. Together with the
Store management team you ensure that all legal requirements and
H&M policies are fulfilled.Training and Development
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the
- Coach & develop Sales Advisors while executing floor moves
- Organize, provide and carry out visual training for all
colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the
- Seek VM potential for succession.Communication And Legal
- Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales
floor complies with local legislation.RoutinesOrganize and plan
your workload according to business needs and commercial planner.
Ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always
- Together with the Department Manager, you follow up on Store
KPIs & initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget
from the Commercial plan.
- Complete and take action on the Best Brand portion of the
Customer Audit Tool (C.A.T) to maximize commercial
opportunities.Visual Store Operations Routines
- Complete the sample picking as well as execute the floor moves
in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying
- Complete all sales floor and window morning routines daily
before store is open
- Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme
- Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with
sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organized and safe.
- Share information with team on Commercial handbook seasonal
changes & continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Provide updates of all VM information material in the
- Ensure that the store always has enough Sale and Activity
- Paint the windows as necessary.Security:
- Promote employee and customer safety
- Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
- Prevent lossQualifications
- Associate's degree in a Fashion industry specialty
- 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch,
engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items
(mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc. ) for a short
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and
lift in order to execute display setups
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other storesFINANCIAL
ACCOUNTABILITY: NoneAdditional InformationAll your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: H&M, Niagara Falls , H&M Retail Visual Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!