Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader
Company: Elderwood at Grand Island
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This job is located in Grand Island.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.Registered Nurse
(RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general
health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing
care. This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of
residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing,
implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that
the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is
maintained at all times.Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with
Company Match, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you
with a great work/life balance, Dramatically Increased Wages!,
Employee of the Month recognition, Flexible Scheduling, Flexible
Shifts, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, Tuition reimbursement program
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected.Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Grand Island, Niagara Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!