Part Time Supervisor - Fashion Outlets of Niagara
Company: Lucky Brand
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 22, 2022
OverviewAs a Part-Time Supervisor, you will support the
management team to create the best experience for our customer and
deliver desired results. - You also share the responsibility to
execute assigned store operations and maintain a visually appealing
store. - You create a positive environment that develops and
engages your managers, associates, and customers every day. You
love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work
every day. The Part-Time Supervisor reports to the Store
Manager.Who You Are:
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively completes
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
-ResponsibilitiesAs the Part-Time Supervisor you will:
- Support the management team to achieve sales results and grow
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Be a role model to team members for the customer
- Support the management team to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and results.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to
drive the business.
- Create a great work environment by maintaining a positive and
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
supervisor functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability and inclusivity. -QualificationsYou will also have:
- Prior supervisory experience in similar volume, apparel
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
needed).Required Skills Bend, lift, open and move product and
fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. ** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The
Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA). SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our
workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from
prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age,
religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner
status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in
the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any
other characteristic protected by law (Protected Characteristics).
Keywords: Lucky Brand, Niagara Falls , Part Time Supervisor - Fashion Outlets of Niagara, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!