65D Physician Assistant
Company: Army National Guard
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 20, 2022
With physicians' time and resources getting stretched ever thinner,
the Physician Assistant is being relied on more often to cover gaps
that may arise at each level of treatment. Now you can provide this
crucial service for the men and women who stand ready to respond
when something threatens the community, the State, or the Nation.
But you won't stand apart from these heroes. You will stand among
them as a commissioned Medical Corps Officer in the Army National
As an Officer on the Army National Guard Health Care Team ensuring
the health and vitality of Soldiers and their families, you'll be
entrusted with a level of responsibility likely not found in most
health care settings. Working alongside talented physicians and
making critical medical decisions, you'll gain the experience
needed to take your career to the next level.
Earn While You Learn
The Army National Guard Medical Team can be a great place to start
your health care career or an inspiring place to lead others with
your experience and expertise. Either way, it's an outstanding way
to serve your country and help others.
Medical Professional Officers are required to complete an initial
military orientation and training course lasting 26 days in San
Antonio, TX, at Fort Sam Houston. The trainers are fellow Medical
Requires military enlistment. Applicants must meet minimum
qualifications. Actual MOS assignment may depend on MOS
availability. Benefits subject to change.
- Up to $60,000 in Special Pay, paid at $20,000 per year (for a
- Healthcare Professionals Loan Repayment, up to $240,000
(lifetime cap) paid at $40,000 per year (for a six-year commitment)
for qualifying medical school loans
- Medical and dental care for you and your family (TRICARE
- Up to $400,000 in low-cost life insurance
- Discounted and tax-free grocery and shopping privileges at post
exchanges and commissaries
- Free military air flights based on space availability
- Free academic testing and counseling for spouse
- Access to recreational facilities on military
- A retirement pension plan at the completion of 20 years of
- Meet the prescribed medical and moral standards for appointment
as a commissioned Officer
- Be a United States citizen
- Have completed an accredited qualifying degree program
- Be 21 years of age
- Some Advanced Practice Medical Professionals may join up to age
- Be able to obtain a secret security clearance
Applicants must meet minimum qualifications. Actual assignment may
depend on position availability.
Programs and benefits subject to change.
Other Job Information
Job ID: 5027
ZIP Code: 14304
Job Category: Medical
Age Requirements: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 Medicine
Doctor Doctors Nurse Nursing Support
Keywords: Army National Guard, Niagara Falls , 65D Physician Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!