Assistant Store Manager - Fashion Outlets of Niagara
Company: Brooks Brothers
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewAs an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the
Store Manager to build a team that delivers results through
providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the
responsibility to execute all store operations and maintain a
visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that
develops and engages your managers, associates, and customers every
day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your
energy to work every day. The Assistant Store Manager reports to
the Store Manager.Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team and partners with
the store manager to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and
- As the Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Partner with the Store Manager to create action plans to
achieve results and grow the business.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop team members who are
committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Oversee assigned division of responsibility and be accountable
- Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to
drive the business.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity.Qualifications
- You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Co/Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
needed).Requirements & EEO StatementOther Requirements--- Bend,
lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as
needed.** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The Company is committed to
providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).SPARC
Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of
inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to
maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct,
including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color,
national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status
as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the
United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected
by law ("Protected Characteristics").#mgr
Keywords: Brooks Brothers, Niagara Falls , Assistant Store Manager - Fashion Outlets of Niagara, Hospitality & Tourism , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!