Description: If you have the drive to join a dynamic and
challenging team of Engineers and Technicians, then the team at
Lockheed Martin in Niagara Falls encourages you to examine our
latest and greatest opportunities in Manufacturing and Defense. Be
a part of emerging and cutting-edge technologies supporting some of
the worlds most prominent customers. At Lockheed Martin, we 'do'
make the difference between average and extraordinary. Investigate
and consider some of our amazing challenges. We invite you to begin
the journey of a lifetime!
• Perform a variety of operations to assemble precision
electromechanical products such as accelerometers, gyros.
• Work in a clean room environment in a full gown.
• Work under a microscope at magnifications from 10X-50X.
• Precision clean components using a combination of solvents,
vacuum and probes.
• Assemble delicate components with epoxies.
• Work with and solder electrical interconnects from 0.001-0.003
diameter under microscope
• Perform work using Travelers and detailed work
• Maintain documentation and required records on travelers.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components
• Superior eye-hand coordination.
• Visual acuity in working with microscopes.
• Fine finger dexterity/ including grasping or pinching and a
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Experience with miniature precision devices and
• Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts
into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices,
hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
• IPC-A-610 and/or IPC J-STD-001 certification.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins
vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and