Do you have an interest in marketing strategy and
possess a natural talent for sales campaign coordination and
logistics? This position is a key member of our sales
team, working with Lamar account executives and customers to build
innovative outdoor advertising campaigns that deliver results. Our
Lamar office in Buffalo, New York is now hiring a new sales team
member to help us bring effective outdoor advertising campaigns to
life for brands in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding areas.
Lamar Advertising is one of the largest outdoor advertising
companies in the world. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of
advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national
brands stand out from the competition. We live by the Golden Rule,
and we operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our
business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our
customers, and loyal to the communities in which we serve. We have
been in business over 100 years, and we have stayed true to our
mission and values. While Lamar is a large company, each office has
its own culture and family atmosphere, making employees feel
connected both locally and nationally.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation & benefits
package for all full-time employees. Some of our benefit offerings
include, but are not limited to, multiple medical plan options,
dental and vision insurance, paid vacation/sick time, 401K plan,
and incentivized wellness programs.
The starting hourly rate for this position
is $17.50 / hour.
The purpose of the Sales & Campaign Coordinator is to perform
all sales administrative functions occurring both before and after
the contract phase of the sales cycle. This includes: prospecting
new customers leads for the sales team, preparing sales
presentations and proposals, and coordinating the execution of
advertising campaigns sold by the sales team. In addition, there
may be other tasks assigned by Account Executives, Sales Manager,
and/or General Managers.
Prior to Contract Phase:
- Prospecting new customers leads for the sales team.
- Prepares sales presentations and proposals.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by
clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information;
forwarding information; answering questions.
- Coordinates and enters requests for charting or assists with
the charting function
- Coordinates and enters request for conceptual (sample) art for
- Maintains customer database or CRM by inputting customer
profile and updates; preparing and distributing reports.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing,
and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Coordinating and monitor the ongoing activities and internal
communications related to advertising campaigns to ensure on-time
and contractual campaign execution while delivering excellent
- Informing Account Executives and customers about the current
status of advertising campaigns.
- Coordinating, managing, reviewing campaign progress and
delivering the customer installation and proof of performance
- Coordinate and/or obtain approval from the client on
- Coordinate and communicate panel locations in “to be
- Resolves problems during campaign by investigating; identifying
solutions; notifying AE’s, managers and customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Work requires an excellent command of the English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gmail applications
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and
- Ability to timely and accurately enter and compile data
- Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of organizational skills, and excellent attention to
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of common public relations practices
- Strong written (Email) and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and act on own initiative
- Problem solving
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience, preferably in sales, marketing,
or administrative roles
- Experience in data management and Gmail preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The primary work environment is an office.
- The specific physical demands/requirements of the job include:
lifting less than 25% of the time, reading, color distinction,
acuity, sitting greater than 50% of the time, and talking.
- The typical percentage of time spent traveling and spending
nights away from home is less than 10%.
Lamar is an EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans or any other State
or Federally protected characteristic
Disability Self-Identification: When
applying for a job with Lamar, you will be asked to voluntarily
self-identify whether you have a disability. Please take a moment
to watch this video for clarification
on why we're asking for this information!
California Residents - Lamar collects personal
information in the ordinary course of considering job applicants.
This information may include, for example, name, address, phone
number and other contact information, employment history and
reference contact information, and any other information provided
by an applicant to Lamar. By submitting an application, you
consent to the use or sharing of this personal information solely
for the purpose of consideration for employment by Lamar.
Lamar will not sell this information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR