Assistant Project Manager
Company: HCI Integrated Solutions
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 4, 2021
This position requires a BS, active duty USAF experience as a
manager leading a multi-functional team, experience with managing
base operations contracts at a USAF air base and a secret
clearance. The APM shall possess a minimum of three years
experience within the last six years simultaneously managing three
or more functions of base operating support services, or the
commercial equivalent, of similar magnitude and scope as at a USAF
Reserve or Air Base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead duties including, but not limited to:
- Manage a Base Operations Support team at Niagara ARS. Have
experience managing a team with multiple job functions at a USAF
Reserve or Air Base or a similar commercial equivalent.
- Manage a team that will conduct vehicle maintenance, provide
basic ground transportation and passenger movement services, and
real property maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of USAF Base Operations.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DOD) safety, HAZMAT,
environmental regulations and fuels terminal operations.
- Knowledge of USAF logistics and supply operations.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance for DOD contracts.
- Knowledge of management and leadership for a DOD contract
Minimum Job Requirements:
A BS degree is required.
A Secret Security clearance is required.
- 3 years experience simultaneously managing three or more
functions of base operating support services, or the commercial
This is contingent on award of this contract.
Keywords: HCI Integrated Solutions, Niagara Falls , Assistant Project Manager, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!