Beautician Contracted Long Term Care Facility
Company: Niagara Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 4, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide beautician services to residents of
a long term care facility
Responsibilities of the Volunteer:
2. New York State Certification
3. Will be paid via resident accounts, not facility employee
Beautician are oriented to and should be familiar with:
1. The Resident's Bill of Rights and Confidentiality of Resident
2. The Resident Abuse Reporting Law.
3. The facility's fire prevention and safety drills.
4. The facility's safety rules, accident prevention and hazard
5. The facility's Infection Prevention and Control policies.
6. The facility's Corporate Compliance Program.
Keywords: Niagara Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Niagara Falls , Beautician Contracted Long Term Care Facility, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!