Transportation Account Manager
Company: ACV Auctions
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 5, 2021
ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive
marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every
transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value
for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry's
best technology and the world's best people. As a result of our
team's tireless effort and dedication, we're growing at a
staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different
backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief
that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
This role is responsible for the growth and maintenance of our
shared carrier network. Reporting to the Carrier Manager, you will
proactively locate, vet and develop a network of high quality
carriers, while achieving the successful resolution of Internal /
External customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Work independently with clearly defined KPI's, goals and
- Process incoming leads and proactively locate and vet a network
of quality transportation services and companies.
- Understand the capabilities of each transporter and keep
thorough records in Salesforce. Communicate the value of working
with ACV and why Transporters love partnering with us.
- Manage relationships and retain quality services.
- Analyze compliance scores and communicate those effectively to
partner carriers to help build capacity and reduce overall cycle
- Thoroughly setup carrier accounts in Salesforce and ACV's Load
board to ensure fast vendor payment and cross-departmental
- Onboard safe and reliable carriers using compliance
- Responsible for ensuring the timely placement of transports
- Empowered to adjust pricing and creatively link transports to
create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of
- Responsible for adjusting pricing and linking transports on
aged vehicle postings.
- Assist Transport Admins with incoming calls regarding payments,
bills of lading and general inquiries.
- Follow through on carrier related issues to ensure timely
proper resolution and provide continuous communication to all
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of related experience in logistics, account
management or customer service.
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing
whatever it takes to delight a customer Problem-solving
- Able to navigate multiple departments remotely.
- Comfort in talking to carriers on the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change and continuous
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite),
Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat, innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ACV Auctions, Niagara Falls , Transportation Account Manager, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!