Company: Boyd Corporation
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With over 90 years of customer-focused performance, Boyd
Corporation has evolved as a market leader in engineered rubber,
plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management
solutions. Boyd is a unique supplier, valuing our people as our
most important resource. With our best-in-class technical sales
associates, sales support service teams & field application,
quality, & manufacturing engineers, Boyd offers total global
solutions to enhance the performance & manufacturability of your
products. Our cost-effective, tight-tolerance, global manufacturing
capabilities ensure superior total landed cost as well as
reliability throughout the product life cycle.
- Responsible for providing supervision of Manufacturing
employees. Span of control: 30+ employees
- Plan, assign, and supervise work of Manufacturing teams to
ensure the timeliness and quality of production.
- Create and improve manufacturing metrics including; Safety,
Quality and Productivity.
- Conduct performance appraisals.
- Identify and resolve employee relation issues.
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and
shop orders to determine machine set-up and production
- Ensure that safety and quality policies and procedures are
understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable
State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Customer and
Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, train, and motivate Manufacturing teams.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with
respect to job responsibilities.
- Provide feedback to direct reports and other team members
concerning possible issues or areas for improvement.
for progressive discipline with regards to attendance,
all aspects of company policy up to and including
- Responsible for respective department's overall performance and
for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent
in relevant work experience preferred. Associates Degree
- 5+ years related manufacturing supervision experience and
- Ability to read and interpret documents, including safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
in accurate use of micrometers, calipers, and other measuring
proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
Keywords: Boyd Corporation, Niagara Falls , Production Supervisor, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!