Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 7, 2021
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and
12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most
globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
The Dishwasher position is responsible for maintaining
cleanliness and sanitation standards of glassware, tableware,
utensils, pots & pans using machine and manual methods. The
dishwasher position is also responsible for maintaining a clean and
sanitized dish area.
- Maintaining a clean and organized dish room and work area.
- Cleaning dishes and operating a dish machine.
- Practicing safety and sanitation standards.
- Emptying trash bins
- Communicating professionally with co-workers and
This job description reflects the position's essential
functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- In some U.S. States, a food safety certification program is
required to be completed before being able to serve food or
alcohol, which may include a food handlers card (i.e., California
law requires this)
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense-of-urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests and co-workers
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission Statement
- Performing duties which require bending & reaching
- Lifting & transporting up to 100-pound containers, dish racks,
- Standing or moving, for up to 8+ hours
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan")
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We
live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an
inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock
welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the
policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when
requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability,
unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy
regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all
aspects of employment, including the application process. If
reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our
Human Resources team.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the
current job, management reserves the right to revise the current
job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Niagara Falls , Dishwasher, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!