Transportation Logistics Coordinator
Company: ACV Auctions
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 7, 2021
ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive
marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every
transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value
for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry's
best technology and the world's best people. As a result of our
team's tireless effort and dedication, we're growing at a
staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different
backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief
that we are creating something special.
We are currently looking to hire 3 Transportation Logistics
Coordinators for the schedules of 11:30am - 8:00pm Monday through
It is anticipated that this position will initially be remote
until a future return to office plan is executed.
What you'll be doing:
ACV Auctions Transportation is looking for an enthusiastic
Transportation Logistics Coordinator who wants an opportunity to
join a growing company. Transportation is fast-paced and vital to
our business; our buyers want their purchased vehicles as quickly
as our sellers want them off of their lot. This role is responsible
for assigning vehicle transportation to third parties and achieving
the successful resolution of customer inquiries in a timely
- Ensure timely placement of transports with haulers.
- Match aged transport jobs to carriers within our robust
- Communicate the value of working with ACV and why they would
want to partner with us.
- Empowered to adjust pricing and creatively link transports to
create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of
- Receive and execute on transportation-related inquiries
regarding the delivery status.
- Work inter-departmentally as well as with sellers, buyers, and
transporters to determine the status of transport.
- Follow through to ensure timely proper resolution and provide
continuous communication to all parties involved.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous
improvement and customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Negotiate transport rates with high volume transport partners
via phone, email or our transport portal.
- Answer incoming calls from carriers and customers and kindly
assist them with their inquiry
- Deliver solutions in a timely manner.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience in customer service,
call center, dispatch,
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing
whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Comfort in talking to customers over the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change and continuous
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite),
Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat, innovative culture
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a startup that is
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ACV Auctions, Niagara Falls , Transportation Logistics Coordinator, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!