Company: Boyd Corporation
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Operate or tend machines used to wash and/or degrease heat
transfer unit products.
- Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required
times to maintain solution levels and concentrations.
- Drain, clean, and refill machines or tanks at designated
intervals, using cleaning solutions or water.
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring
tanks, calibrated rods, and/or suction tubs.
- Use all safety devices/tools to ensure safe operation.
- Inspect and record quality requirements of finished
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Niagara Thermal
Products (NTP) policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross training throughout manufacturing
facility. Dependant upon company need, may be posted in alternate
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent
in relevant work experience preferred.
- 1 year experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw and apply valid conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Ability to be cross trained throughout manufacturing
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Must be able and willing to work on any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
and weekends when needed.
Keywords: Boyd Corporation, Niagara Falls , Degrease Operator, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!