Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering
company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (25 billion). We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com.
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your
career in gear with Linde!
- Must be professional.
- Have two years verifiable tanker and/or three years tractor
trailer driving experience.
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use
of the Smith System principles.
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT
violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and
including drug & alcohol test, road test).
- CDL Class A license.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat and Tanker endorsements within
60 days of hire date.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer one of the highest wages in our industry. We provide
excellent health, dental, and vision benefit packages, retirement,
401k plan, excellent equipment, scheduled days off, uniforms, and
personal protective equipment.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer
experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.