Company: Dean Foods
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Meadow Gold Dairy has some immediate openings for night time
loaders/order pickers. This is due to expanded business volume. We
offer a competitive starting hourly rate of $18.36 hourly We also
offer excellent benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and a
401(k). Additionally we offer paid vacation, paid sick leave, and a
paid pension of $3.08 an hour in addition to the wage offered. We
hope to talk to you soon. Apply Today! - Shift (Nights) 8:00PM
Start Time Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Job
Description & Requirements The order assembly picker/loader is
responsible for picking orders, palletizing, loading and unloading
products and/or cases, and working any station or line that is
assigned. The order assembly picker/loader works anywhere in the
Load-out/Freezer/Cooler areas that may be assigned.
- Responsible for pulling products for customer orders.
- Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual
equipment (when certified).
- May use hand-held tracking device
- Mark the paperwork properly when making adjustments for product
- Keep accurate records on load sheets, inventory sheets, scrap
sheets, and computerized equipment.
- Report any mechanical problems such as bad wearstrips, plugged
or missing lube nozzles, spacer stop malfunctions, palletizer
malfunctions or conveyor breakdowns.
- Report any product/packaging issues.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and
employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may
restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and
accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying
opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include
wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space
safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food
quality related to designated area.Report any food safety and food
quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6 months related in manufacturing environment.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Minimum 6 months recent experience operating a forklift in a
high efficiency environment.
- Must be able to pass a written and driving fork lift skills
- Must be able to sit and/or stand and drive for virtually the
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Must be able to work in an environment where temperature is
maintained at 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- May have exposure to allergens. -
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime,
weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including
drug, background and criminal checks). California applicants, click
here for information regarding the data collection notice for
California Consumer Privacy Act. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Dean Foods, Niagara Falls , Cooler Loadout, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!