Quality Assurance Project Coordinator
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Come join a great team and work in a great location in
Cheektowaga, NY. We offer competitive pay and benefits too. We are
in need for a Quality Assurance Project Coordinator on 1st shift.
Come join ProAmpac who is one of the largest suppliers of consumer
packaging products.ProAmpac offers a full benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k company match!
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Safety shoe and glasses allotment
- Generous employee referral program
- ProAmpac's Employee Assistance Fund, and much, much more.Job
Responsibilities:The Quality Assurance Project Coordinator is
responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in managing
the Quality System by performing duties of the Quality Assurance
Technician and it also is a Project Coordinator and supports the
Project Engineer on all continuous improvement projects.
Overall of what this role will do:
- Creates, manages, interprets, and presents data including basic
statistical analyses (bar charts, trend analysis, etc.) to the
- Reviews supplier and regulatory documentation.
- Creates corrective actions and preventive action plans for
- Participates with continuous improvement projects and
- Acts as the Safe Quality Food backup practitioner.
- Participates in all regulatory compliance audits and is on the
internal audit team.
- Responsible for carrying out the Quality Assurance Technician
duties as set forth by the Quality Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Process Engineering, science, or technical
- Minimum 6 months of experience as Quality Technician is
- Proficient in the use of computers, especially windows based
systems and Microsoft office applications.
- Strong knowledge in Excel to utilize analytical tools to create
charts, pivot tables etc to better analyze and evaluate
- Excellent communication organizational and multi-tasking skills
to address production problems and communicate effectively with the
internal team and external contacts
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Niagara Falls , Quality Assurance Project Coordinator, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!