Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express
is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose
purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched
in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be
found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most
important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit
design philosophy ensures that the brand is always of the now' so
people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that
Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the
way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the
United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the
Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands
Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
The Associate Manager supports the store manager in managing store
operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions,
drives productivity, compliance with company policies, and creates
a great in-store shopping experience for our customers.
Talent Attract, hire, develop, inspire, and retain top talent
- Support an environment, which encourages an exceptionally high
level of the store morale.
- Focus all store associates on creating an environment built on
team work and inspiring a "one team" mentality.
- Coach, teach, train, recognize and manage all aspects of
performance and development for all store associates up to and
including Sales Leaders, to encourage professional growth and build
a bench of talent.
- Identify high performing store associates and assist in their
- Develop and maximize the success of store associates to achieve
sales potential and customer experience.
- Attract and hire store associates, up to and including Sales
Leaders.Execution - Analyze the business and execute/communicate
clear action plans that optimize results.
- Manage all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure all store associates have clarity on goals and action
- Provide feedback to help support the creation of clear action
plans that optimize results.
- Manage and delegate workload and ensure execution of plans and
strategies across the store.
- Maintain adherence to Company Policies and ensures the safety
of store associates and Customers.
- Manage merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, and
omni-channel operations, throughout the store.
- Optimize sales/operations opportunity, by leading the
associates consistently executes merchandising strategies,
operations, loyalty programs and other company initiatives.
- With approval of the Store Manager, builds an effective
schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right
time.Customer and Associate Experience Support and develop a store
environment focused on consistently delivering a great in-store
- Resolve customer complaints to a positive outcome. Determines
source of issues and takes initiative to identify and resolve.
- Lead consistent focus on delivering a great customer
- Create a culture of proactive customer engagement to exceed our
- Drive loyalty and credit card acquisition through an engaged
- Create positive in-store experience through visual
standards.Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 3-5 of relevant job experience
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive sales results
- Strong supervisory, communication and customer service
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Prior people management experienceClosing
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Niagara Falls , sales associate, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!