Company: Imagine Staffing Technology
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Nature & Scope: Imagine Staffing is searching for a Contract
Administrator for a large family-owned construction company. This
individual provides direct administrative support and assistance in
the critical setup, organization, and review of the construction
projects for the company.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive contract documents, contracts and submit general
conditions submittals, insurance, and/or bonds requirements.
- Create projects/contracts in Vista Software System.
- Prepare necessary Pre-Award Submittals that relate to M/WBE,
EEO, Insurance, Bonds, etc.
- Create and manage Master Project Files (Hard Copy/
- Maintain reference database of current and completed
- Prepare customer pre-qualification forms.
- Assist with preparation of project/contract close-out documents
including final EEO reporting, prevailing wage, etc.
- Prepare subcontracts for owner's review before submission to
- Submit subcontracts with necessary start-up compliance
- Verify qualification status of subcontractors to ensure
- Communicate with project engineers to work towards bringing
subcontractors into compliance as necessary.
- Review subcontractors' insurance to verify they have submitted
necessary Insurance with acceptable limits, endorsements, and
waivers of subrogation, on a yearly basis.
- Review and verify subcontractors' certified payrolls, minority
participation forms, and EEO utilization forms to ensure
correctness and compliance.
- Prepare monthly utilization EEO reports based upon
project-certified payroll data and report performance to project
management for remedial activity if necessary.
- Review and prepare monthly certified payroll reports and MEUR
for each project for submission to the owner.
- Organize and maintain Master Contact List in Vista Software
- Maintain Corporate Records Retention Program for all
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A two-year college degree, preferably in business
administration or 2+ years of paid construction project
administration or legal secretarial experience is acceptable.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multitasking in a
fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong
general office clerical skills are required.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work
independently with exceptional efficiency - meeting deadlines are a
- Must be proficient, adaptable, and knowledgeable with computer
software and technology.
Job Specs & Details:
- Direct Hire, Permanent
- Pay: Targeting $60,000
- Onsite position, located in Niagara Falls, NY
Keywords: Imagine Staffing Technology, Niagara Falls , Contract Administrator, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!