Assembler 1 [Network Assembly 2nd]
Company: Vishay Dale Electronics, Inc.
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay manufactures one of the world's largest portfolios of
discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are
essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial,
computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and
medical markets. We help the world's most in-demand technologies
come to life. Every day our products touch your life and the lives
of people across the world, though you likely do not know it. Come
join us and help us build The DNA of tech.
Do you want to be a part of the critical infrastructure in today's
growing technology? Vishay in Niagara Falls, NY is seeking an
Assembler I (Network 2nd shift). An ideal candidate should be able
to follow the established documents and using materials and
equipment provided, assembles company products per customer
* Ability to read and write in order to interpret production
documents and accurately record required information such as part
number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
* Ability to perform arithmetic calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division using a learned method or
* Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to
accurately process the small products manufactured
* Organizational skills in order to organize work station in a n
* Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in order to
take work direction accurately manufacture products.
* Using the appropriate company document or with the assistance of
the supervisor or lead operator, determine specific assembly
requirements of product being manufactured.
* Acquires necessary raw materials for appropriate production
* Assembles products per the traveler.
* Completes necessary paperwork, recording completion of certain
tasks to accompany parts supplied to next department.
* Adheres to company safety requirements.
* Keeps work area clean with regular housekeeping
* May perform molding tasks as directed by supervisor
* Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
This position requires access to information subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export
Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to
applicants who qualify as "U.S. Persons" according to U.S. federal
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including
health care coverage, financial support programs and other
resources designed to help you achieve your personal and
professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths,
an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be
there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally. Do
you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as
you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Vishay Dale Electronics, Inc., Niagara Falls , Assembler 1 [Network Assembly 2nd], Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!