Concessions Supervisor, Niagara Falls State Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Niagara Falls State Park
in Niagara Falls, New York. As a Concessions Supervisor, you will
be responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional
service to guests.Some location may implement a vaccination
requirement in the future if required by federal, state, local law.
Concessions Supervisors start at $16.00 per hour! We offer great
perks to our eligible Niagara Falls associates --- $250 Sign-on
bonus (paid after 30 days) --- $5/workday bonus (paid on completion
of work agreement), max of 100 days --- FREE shift
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.Frequently
required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Who We Are
Niagara Falls State Park is a pristine oasis of three massive
waterfalls, exciting attractions and 400 acres of protected
wildlife. We offer a free meal to all associates who work over 6
hours.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Niagara Falls , Concessions Supervisor, Niagara Falls State Park, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!