Company: Supremex Inc.
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
2221 Niagara Falls Blvd
Niagara Falls, New York, 14034
Working in a team environment the Adjuster is responsible for
setting up and running envelope machines, periodically adjusting
machine operating conditions, ensuring the quality of the product,
troubleshooting and resolve machine problems, performing routine
maintenance and covering for the Operators during their breaks.
REPORTS TO: General Manager / Production Supervisor
* Safely sets up envelope machines based on docket specifications
for maximum. efficiency and top quality, while minimizing machine
* Inspects the product on start-up and throughout the run.
* Periodically adjusting the machine to suit operating
* Responsible for quality of product produced.
* Feeds machine with raw materials (paper, gum, ink ,etc.).
* Assures proper material flow.
* Monitors equipment for mechanical problems or malfunctions while
running, and repairs or adjusts the machine for optimum product
quality and machine speed.
* Communicates effectively with Operator.
* Completes documentation: Adjuster Quality Sheets-Problem
* Use hand pump truck to move skids with finished product to
* Returns plates from previous job and replaces with next job
* Communicates production problems effectively to next
* Perform routine or preventative maintenance on machine, required
daily, weekly and monthly.
* Uses mechanical tools and read measuring devices.
* Works with flexographic printing.
* Cleans & Sets Up Printers.
* Cleans machine and work area.
* Operates machine while Operator on break.
* Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: This job description in no ways states or implies that these
are the only responsibilities of this position.
The employee will be required to accept additional responsibilities
as deemed appropriate by the Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Mechanical College an
* Preferred experience in manufacturing environment, ideally
flexographic printing, paper converting, or paper packaging
* Paper converting and printing knowledge ideal.
* Excellent mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to work independently to trouble shoot and solve
* Ability to differentiate amongst colors.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to use and read mechanical tools.
* Good hand/eye co-ordination.
* Punctual & Dependable
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, high energy, team player.
* Willingness to work with or help others as necessary.
* Ability to learn.
* Strong customer focus.
* Willingness to work rotating shift work: days, afternoons and
* Willingness to accept extra responsibilities and work overtime,
SupremeX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all
who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be
Keywords: Supremex Inc., Niagara Falls , Adjuster, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!