Sales Associate - Chico's
Company: Chico's FAS, Inc.
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Sales Associate - Chico's Job Ref#: 5574 Brand: Chico's
Category: Retail Sales Associate Job Type: Part-time Location:
Fashion Outlets of Niagara, Niagara Falls, NY Employment Type:
Part-time Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social
experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Sales Associate is responsible for
supporting Management in in promoting a customer and
product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding
principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including
ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We
love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most
amazing place to work, learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL
RESPONSIBILITIES: Drive for Results * Meets company sales goals by
utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to
the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate
or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
* Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
* Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
* Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets
and zone maintenance. Customer Experience * Models and promotes the
Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards,
offering a cohesive omni channel experience.
* Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
* Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
* Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on
goals including gift card sales.
* Signs up clients for reward program.
* Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
* Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store
and on line.
* Maintains consistent client communication through utilization of
customer book. Operational Excellence * Supports replenishment
activities that keep the store full and abundant.
* Assists with locate fulfillment.
* Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
* Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization Teamwork and
Growth * Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
* Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
QUALIFICATIONS: * High School diploma or equivalent
* Retail or sales experience preferred
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
* Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and
* Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: * Constant Walking/Standing-
67-100% of 8-hour shift
* Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
* Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Due to our growth, we
are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store
teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your
application to determine if your qualifications are a match with
our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may
not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
assistance. 0725 Fashion Outlets of Niagara Chico's FAS, Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation,
genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category
protected under federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
Keywords: Chico's FAS, Inc., Niagara Falls , Sales Associate - Chico's, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!