Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential
handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for optimistic
femininity. Today, the brand is a global life and style house with
handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home decor and
more. Polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated
use of color-Kate Spade New York's founding principles define a
unique style synonymous with joy. Under the vision of creative
director Nicola Glass, the brand continues to celebrate confident
women with a youthful spirit.Kate Spade New York is part of the
Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism,
innovation, and inclusivity.Job Title: Supervisor OutletPrimary
Purpose:The successful individual will leverage their proficiency
in retail to...Client & Service Expert:
- Partner with Store Manager to develop business driving
initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer
to the store.
- Communicate and achieve store productivity targets including
sales per hour, adt, upt, and capture rate.
- Ensure all associates complete the sales training program and
develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent
coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest
level of customer service and sales.Leadership Presence:
- Achievement of personal sales goals.
- Educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats
and drives team to achieve them.
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to all
customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of
- Foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive,
inviting atmosphere.Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york brand
aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and
- Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand
- Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures
including counting register funds, completing bank deposits,
opening and closing registers and securing facility.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory
functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs
and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Adherence to Kate Spade loss prevention policies and
operational procedures.The accomplished individual will possess...
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive ability to multi task and prioritizeAn outstanding
professional will have...
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in luxury goods or a comparable
- College degree preferred
- Prior luxury goods experience preferredPhysical requirements...
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing laddersOur Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
and uncertainty.Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the
best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment,
hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and
termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's
qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position
under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis
prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Niagara Falls , Supervisor I, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!