Company: Hard Rock International
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: January 22, 2023
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and
12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most
globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit .The Bartender is the stepping stone---the first area of
service for the guests before arriving at their tables. It is
essential to provide the guests with a positive experience before
they step out of the bar. As a Hard Rock Cafe bartender, you will
be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator, showman,
decision-maker, memorabilia curator and musician (at heart).
- Making drinks to spec recipe.
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service.
- Serving food.
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale
- Properly checking I.D.s - for guests who appear to be under 30
years old. -
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques.
- Maintaining a clean and organized bar area.
- Maintaining proper product pars - through bar pulls &
- Stocking liquor, beer, wine and glassware throughout the
- Properly labeling, dating, covering and refrigerating prepped
items for the bar.
- Maintaining a proper 3-compartment sink - properly sanitizing
equipment, utensils, and glassware.
- Performing opening, closing & side duties - setting up/breaking
down the bar, cleaning glass/countertops, sweeping the floor,
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Creating memorable experiences. -
- Entertaining guests to create "Raving fans".This job
description reflects the position's essential functions; it does
not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.EXPERIENCE,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 plus years of high volume bartending experience is
required.In some U.S. States, a food safety certification program
is required to be completed before being able to serve food or
alcohol, which may include a food handlers card (i.e., California
law requires this).SKILLS
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced
atmosphere.Demonstrating a high level of organization,
attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests. -PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to move throughout the
corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking,
kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time. -Ability to sit
for extended periods of time.Ability to make repeating movements of
the arms, hands, and wrists. -Ability to express or exchange ideas
verbally and perceive sound by ear. -
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds. -Ability to
turn or twist body parts in a circular motion. -Ability to tolerate
exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
-Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
-ADDITIONAL - REQUIREMENTS -
- In some U.S. states, a legal minimum
age is required to serve food & alcohol - check with the person
interviewing you to ensure you meet these requirements.Follows all
food safety & sanitation procedures.
- Practicing all general safety standards.
- Performing duties which require bending & reaching. -
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan").
- Following all uniform guidelines. -
- Practicing all safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible. -
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission
Statement.Closing:Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity
employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL, and strive to
foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. - Hard
Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable
accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee
with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue
hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable
accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the
application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please
contact a member of our Human Resources team.Disclaimer -While this
is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock International, Niagara Falls , BARTENDER, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!