Operator 2 (Photolith 2nd shift) 1
Company: Vishay Dale Electronics, Inc.
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay manufactures one of the world's largest portfolios of
discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are
essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial,
computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and
medical markets. We help the world's most in-demand technologies
come to life. Every day our products touch your life and the lives
of people across the world, though you likely do not know it. Come
join us and help us build The DNA of tech.---
Do you want to be a part of the critical infrastructure in today's
growing technology? Vishay in Niagara Falls, NY is seeing an
Operator 2 (Photolith Department 2nd shift) candidate. An ideal
candidate should be able to follow established manufacturing
specifications pertaining to photolithography processes, operatores
all substrate wash, spin/coat equipment, mask aligners, developer,
ovens and etch stations.
* High School Diploma
* Ability to read and write in order to interpret production
documents and accurately record required information such as part
number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
* Use extreme care when handling acids and other hazardous
* Using personal protective equipment; such as safety glasses,
aprons and gloves
* Relatively clean work condition which is in temperate/ humidly
* Setup and operate SVG spinner equipment, and poly spinner.
* Inspect photomasks and substrates/wafers using various types of
microscopes and make final determination of good or bad.
* Perform conductor, resistor and polyimide exposure procedures
using mask aligner equipment.
* Etch both conductor and resistors patterns
* Develop substrates/wafers for proper alignment and line width
using a microscope and make final determination of good and
* Responsible for making and disposing of acid baths
* Plasma cleans plates when necessary
* Loads and unloads substrates/wafers from various ovens.
* Washes and dries substrates
* Completes records, data such as travelers and computerized
* Exercises special handling of products to avoid damage or
* Follows department//company safety and chemical handling
* Assist supervisor in training of new hires.
* Disposes and replenishes chemicals as needed.
* Keep work area clean with regular housekeeping.
* Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Pay: Starting base will commensurate with experience
* Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
This position requires access to information subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export
Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to
applicants who qualify as "U.S. Persons" according to U.S. federal
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including
health care coverage, financial support programs and other
resources designed to help you achieve your personal and
professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths,
an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be
there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally. Do
you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as
you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Vishay Dale Electronics, Inc., Niagara Falls , Operator 2 (Photolith 2nd shift) 1, Other , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!