US Payroll Tax Analyst
Company: N. Harris Computer Corporation - USA
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: March 11, 2020
OVERVIEWWe Are Expanding and Looking for Talented People to Join
Our Dynamic Team! Harris Corporate islooking for a US Payroll Tax
Analyst that will be responsible for all US payroll tax activities,
including compliance with local, state and federal regulations and
filing local, state and federal payroll tax returns. Also
responsible for researching laws and regulations regarding
employment, taxes and payroll withholding procedures.WHAT WILL YOUR
NEW ROLE BE
- Responsible for all US payroll tax activities, including
compliance with local, state and federal regulations and filing
local, state and federal payroll tax returns.
- Prepare, calculate and review amended returns that are
requested by the client, agencies or necessary upon account
- Investigate and respond to all questions and special requests
from clients and regulatory agencies in a timely manner.
- Investigate and apply for any state or local fallouts.
- Research laws and regulations regarding employment, taxes and
payroll withholding procedures to ensure we are in compliance with
all federal, state, provincial and local government mandates.
- Oversee the calculating and reporting of tax liabilities to
ensure correct and timely filings.
- May also review automated system output such as registers,
standard reports and payroll returns, determining and correcting
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of progressive experience in payroll tax
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented with the ability to
- An exemplary team player with excellent customer service,
interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Results oriented, flexible.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set
priorities and work independently.WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce preferred.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) and Certified Payroll
Professional (CPP)WHAT WE OFFER
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your
first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options (and some pretty cool offices!)
- And more!HOW TO APPLYIf you want to apply to this US Payroll
Tax Analyst job (R0008283), click 'Apply Now' to apply online. If
this role does not align with your career goals, feel free to
review all our current opportunities or submit your resume to our
Harris Talent Network for future opportunities. Harris is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state or local law.If you would like to
contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please contact us at
(1)-613-226-5511 or at . This contact information is for
accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the
status of applications.
Keywords: N. Harris Computer Corporation - USA, Niagara Falls , US Payroll Tax Analyst, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!