Precision Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Company: Lockheed Martin
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 16, 2021
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID
variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments
to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID
Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8,
2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in
the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start
Description:If you have the drive to join a dynamic and challenging
team of Engineers and Technicians, then the team at Lockheed Martin
in Niagara Falls encourages you to examine our latest and greatest
opportunities in Manufacturing and Defense. Be a part of emerging
and cutting-edge technologies supporting some of the world's most
prominent customers. At Lockheed Martin, we 'do' make the
difference between average and extraordinary. Investigate and
consider some of our amazing challenges. We invite you to begin the
journey of a lifetime!
- Perform a variety of operations to assemble precision
electromechanical products such as accelerometers, gyros.
- Work in a clean room environment in a full gown.
- Work under a microscope at magnifications from 10X-50X.
- Precision clean components using a combination of solvents,
vacuum and probes.
- Assemble delicate components with epoxies.
- Work with and solder electrical interconnects from 0.001--0.003-
diameter under microscope
- Perform work using Travelers and detailed work instructions.
- Maintain documentation and required records on travelers.
*This requires US citizenship.
- Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components
- Superior eye-hand coordination.
- Visual acuity in working with microscopes.
- Fine finger dexterity/ including grasping or pinching and a
- Outstanding attention to detail.
This requires US citizenship.
- Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
- Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
- Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into
assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid
microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
- IPC-A-610 and/or IPC J-STD-001 certification.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Niagara Falls , Precision Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!