Printing Production Operators
Company: Parallel Employment
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Parallel Employment Group is seeking Print Production Associates
for a local manufacturer in Williamsville , NY who handles
specialized prints for the United States Government !
* due to the sensitive nature of this position a full criminal
background check will be completed as part of the hiring
Shift Available 1st shift : 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM2nd shift : 3:00 PM -
11:30 PM 3rd shift : 11:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Salary1st shift - $16.50 / hour2nd shift - $17.25 / hour
3rd shift - $17.75 / hour
- Visually examine material or products for surface defects
- Set-up and operate machinery for printing
- Prepare all necessary paperwork including; production
reporting, accountability, time sheets, material usage, etc.
- Picking, sorting and packing of product for shipment
- Because we are a U.S. government contractor, you must be US
citizen or permanent resident in the U.S. for 5+ years.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Reliable transportation - not on a BUS route
- Prior pick / pack or printing experience is a plus !
- Minimum 1 year consecutive work experience in a production
environment with in the last 2 years.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Possess positive interpersonal skills to perform effectively in
a team environment
- Must have the capability to stand while at work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
#pando We are an equal opportunity employerPandoLogic. Keywords:
Printing Machine Operator, Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14302
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Niagara Falls , Printing Production Operators, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!