Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Requisition ID 42144Position Type (US)Full TimeRecruiter Posting
Type LIAbout KerryKerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition
company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every
day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more
sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across
the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner,
creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry
offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while
providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global
Where you'll work?The position is in Niagara Falls, NY. What you'll
do?As a Maintenance Supervisor you will
- Direct/coordinate all the activities necessary for keeping
production lines up and running.
- Mentor and develop the team.
- Recommend and implement process improvement methodologies.
- Follow the guideline of "Safety First, Quality Always" for
employees, products and customers.
- Be hands on and knowledgeable with equipment, inventory
management, PLC troubleshooting& programming, and ordering
- Work in a fast paced mechanically inclined set up. What you'll
need to be successful?
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training, or equivalent
combination of education and experience in food or chemical
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering or Business domain
- Strong understanding and ability to troubleshoot mechanical and
electrical systems. Managing maintenance KPIs is required
- Experience creating/enhancing a preventative maintenance
program and working within a maintenance system, preferably
- Proven ability to develop and retain top talent, career
succession planning, coaching/training and ability to drive process
improvement while adhering to budget.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here . Additional information can also be here .
Keywords: Kerry, Niagara Falls , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!