Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com .
Responsibilities and duties of a Production Technician include but
are not limited to:
- Work 12 hour rotating shifts in a 24/7/365 environment
- Starting and shutting down equipment and processes
- Monitoring and adjusting equipment and plant process operating
- Correctly performing valve line-ups
- Preparing equipment for maintenance work including
- Correctly and safely permitting maintenance work
- Professional judgment for operating the facility safely,
reliably, and efficiently at all times
- Procedure development and training of new employees
- Effectively communicating with our customers and suppliers when
- Other duties as assigned
The Production Technician must be able to perform basic
troubleshooting and recognize when to escalate matters when more
experienced specialists must be called in for support.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 + years Production Operations experience or Associates Degree
with previous internship in Plant Operations
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Grade commensurate with experience.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Niagara Falls , Production Technician, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!