Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com .
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to be based at our
Niagara Falls, NY, Memphis, TN, or Deer Park, TX. location and will
have a Regional support responsibility. This position will report
to the Region Reliability Center Manager at the same location. The
maintenance engineer works with the Regional Reliability team and
other corporate/regional/plant personnel to achieve tactical
The overall objective of the Maintenance Engineer is to ensure the
safe and reliable operation of production facilities at the lowest
life cycle cost. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for
the identification, development, and implementation of innovative
solutions to electrical system/asset issues for multiple
facilities. This person will be expected to work independently and
make technical decisions and recommendations.
- Primary technical resource for maintenance of all
low/medium/high voltage electrical equipment such as switchgear,
transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Monitor Preventive/Predictive maintenance program and ensure
timely resolution of all identified issues.
- Identify and resolve chronic electrical asset concerns (bad
- Develop and execute small (
- Assist in resolution planning for long-term electrical asset
concerns (reliability threats).
- Assess equipment performance data and ensure optimal and
- Assist in Corrective-maintenance, Preventive-maintenance and/or
Project cost estimation.
- Assist in turnaround planning and execution.
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for major
- Drive resolution of highest impact issues with a strong sense
of urgency and integrity.
This position requires a combination of office work and field work.
This position typically requires approximately 30% travel
domestically. Accessibility during off-hours (laptop and cell
phone) is occasionally required.
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years of
experience in maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial
manufacturing environment OR
- Non-degreed with minimum of 15 years of experience in
maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing
- Proven experience in installation and troubleshooting of
electrical equipment such as low/medium/high voltage switchgear,
transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Proven knowledge of Preventive and Predictive maintenance
methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication, team interaction and presentation
- Proven ability to work independently as well as
lead/participate on cross functional teams.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who effectively manages
multiple tasks and achieves results with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in computers and standard software packages
(MS Office, E-Mail etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering.
- Proven understanding of regulatory and industrial standards and
- Proven understanding of control and instrumentation systems in
an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in CMMS systems such as Infor EAM.
- Proven experience in engineering documentation software
(AutoCad, Visio etc).
- Proven knowledge of reliability methodologies and strategies
such as RCM, TPM, Spare Parts Management, Planning & Scheduling and
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Niagara Falls , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!