Field Engineer - General Construction
Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley ElmAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We have an
opening for a Project Engineer near Niagara Falls, NY. This is a
field position performing layout using survey equipment and working
with the work crews with proper placement of materials including
concrete.Why join us?Our client specializes in general
construction, construction management, program management, and
design - build project delivery.Job DetailsThe position requires at
a minimum a 2 or 4 year construction or civil technology degree or
an equivalent program.The Project Engineer reports to the Project
Superintendent and is responsible for the correct placement of the
specified materials, equipment and services by the field forces and
for the establishment of lines, elevations and control points for
the project.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete review and familiarity with contact drawings and
- Check drawings for discrepancies prior to starting work.
- Prepare takeoffs for layout, elevation, blockouts, inserts,
bulkheads, connections, joints, excavation, etc.
- Maintain engineering logbook containing required layout
drawings and required engineering data.
- Perform a daily safety check to assure conformance with
applicable safety regulations.
- Supply Trade Foremen with lines, grades and points.
- Maintain daily records of all concrete pours including
calculation of quantities and maintaining allowable pour
- Capable of using survey instruments (level, transit,
theodolite, tape measure) to assist the Project Superintendent in
layout of lines and grades.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Niagara Falls , Field Engineer - General Construction, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!