Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Requisition ID: 37993
Position Type: (US)Full Time
Posting Type: DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About Applied Health & Nutrition:
The Applied Health & Nutrition division presents a remarkable combination of technical capabilities, innovative applications and consumer insight understanding. Applied Health & Nutrition supports Kerry's alignment with industry trends such as nutrition, clean label and food safety while the vast portfolio of advanced technologies serves the food, animal nutrition, biotech, fermentation and pharmaceutical markets. Customers come to us for our innovative ideas and integrated solutions, assured that Kerry is where it all comes together for our customers. A career here will offer you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Position Purpose: Responsible for owning and developing a daily / weekly / monthly / annual production planning sequence across the site. Ensure this is optimized to account for component availability, & minimizing impact of changeovers, but which ultimately meets our customer order requirements and therefore optimizes our customer service level.
The job functions include but are not limited to:
1. Utilize MRP, other SAP tools, and excel files to identify requirements for order fulfilment, safety stock requirements and new product introductions.
2. Plans, writes, and distributes production schedule according to production needs, priority, available equipment, manpower, and material availability.
3. Work with the Material Coordinator, Shipping / Receiving department, & Customer Service to ensure timely delivery of materials and finished goods.
4. Stays informed of all variables affecting the production schedule and make adjustments as needed while maintaining efficiencies and customer priorities.
5. Manage all SAP dates, master data maintenance, and BOMs to ensure up to date.
6. Ensure aged, slow moving, and obsolete inventory action items are addressed timely.
7. Provide analysis and follow-up to ensure all plant Service, Inventory, and other KPI's are met or exceeded.
8. Provide reporting to key decision makers
9. Identify root cause of inventory variances and execute resolutions
10. Maintain communication, through SAP cockpits, with customer service and sales on changes with customer orders to include date and quantity changes.
11. Maintain continuous improvement projects
12. Any special duties or projects designated by Supply Chain Manager & Plant Manager
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Requisition ID: 37993
Keywords: Kerry, Niagara Falls , Production Scheduler, Professions , Niagara Falls, New York
here to apply!