Location: Niagara Falls
Posted on: June 13, 2022
WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- You'll see the results of your hard work in your paycheck. Work
hard, earn good money. Work harder, earn great money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Our store environment is unique
- We offer excellent benefits
- To assist store management with basic store operations,
developing of associates, and achieving sales goals and standards
of performance (store and personal).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Perform all opening and closing duties according to company
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in
Store Management's absence.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices
in Store Management's absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store
- Make nightly bank deposits.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the
- Resolve customer issues effectively
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Completed all training programs leading up to Sales Lead
- Must be at least 18 years of age. *
* Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on
Check out the following website for more information on all our
awesome benefits: https://www.journeys.com/careers
Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, veteran status, pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical condition, physical or mental
disability of otherwise qualified individuals, medical condition,
genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or
registered domestic/civil union partner status, gender identity
and/or expression, or any other factor that the law protects from
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited
to, recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Any applicant or employee who needs a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment or to perform the
essential functions of his or her job should email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615)367-7467. Genesco's
employment practices will continue to be directed toward full
utilization of all available human resources. We believe that this
approach to our human resources is not only legally and morally
proper, but also is an intelligent and economic business
Keywords: Journeys, Niagara Falls , Sales Lead, Sales , Niagara Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!